1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither, but if i had to choose, tongue.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny. I'm not laughing at you.. I'm laughing near you.
3. Boxers or briefs? On me or him? Boxers I guess.
4. Whole or skim milk? Skim Farm fresh whole milk pulease!
5. Single or Taken? Single.
6. Simple or complicated? I am not simple.
7. Law or anarchy? Anarchy would be nice for a change.
8. Flowers or angels? Flowers. But I'd prefer a living plant!
9. Grey or gray? Grey.
10. Read or write? Both. Often.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? Black and whites.
13. M&M's or Skittles? Smarties. Peanut butter M&M's
14. Rap or rock? rock
15. Stay up late or wake up late? Both. Often.
16. TV or Radio? Radio lately.
17. Is it POP or SODA? Depends if its Coke or Pepsi. I say pop.
18. X or O in tic tac toe? O
20. Eat an apple or an orange? Apple. I'm allergic to oranges
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? First the chicken came, then the egg was laid. gawd. what a silly pun! Did I really write that?
22. Hot or Cold? Hot.
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Taller than me (not difficult as I'm 5foot8).
25. Sun or moon? Sun Definately moon.
26. Emerald or ruby? Ruby Ruby is my grandmother's name
28. Left or right? Handed: Right. Politics: more left.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? best friend lately.
30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? I don't really like icecream
31. High or Drunk? Drunk (but tending toward sober lately) less sober lately
32. Green beans or carrots? Carrots! No way! Green beans!
33. Low fat or fat free? Neither.
34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Love Silence
35. Kids or no kids? None yet. Kids -- but they don't have to be mine.
36. Cat or dog? Both. Neither. Again, allergic. Sniffle.
37. Half empty or half full? Are you drinking or pouring?
38. Mustard or ketchup? Mustard (Hot or honey)
39. Hard cover books or soft cover books? Both.
40. Newspaper or magazine? Magazines.
41. Sandals or sneakers?sandals=summer, sneakers=rest of year
42. Wonder or amazement? wonder
43. Red car or white car? Neither. No car. About to co-own one -- so that's another change, was sure I'd never
44. Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor.
45. Singing or dancing? Singing mostly.
46. Hugging or Kissing? definately kissing.
47. Corduroy or plaid? Corduroy.
48. Happy or sad? Alive. both in fair measure
49. Purple or green? green
50. A year of hot sex or a lifetime of friendship? friendship *ouch, that hurts to say* *blink* lately, seeking the hot sex