1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you you five questions.
3. Update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers, including this explanation.
4. Ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Questions from kisama
1. Sense of touch or sense of sight, which would you give up? It's always been one of my greatest fears to go blind. But I think I'd rather lose my sense of sight than my sense of touch, as scary as that is for me to say.
2. If you had a chance to remake yourself physically, what would you change?
Is everything too much? *smirk* If it could only be one thing, and it was going to be permanent, then except for eye-lashes, and essential things like inner-ear, I'd like to be denuded of all body hair. That would be very cool.
3. Given any one power of your choice (except omnipotence) what would you ask for?
Haven't we talked about this before? I'd like to know, be able to speak, be able to read/write and be able to translate any language ever known to man (including ancient ones and new ones -- like computer languages).
4. What is your greatest fear?
Life without authenticity.
5. What one thing would you never, ever do? (I know there's more than one, pick the paramount)
I think never, ever is too firm to say for sure. There are a lot of things I've already done that I thought I would never, ever do. It would depend on the context. The more I experience life, the more that I realize that nothing is absolute except change. As I continue to change, so would my response to this question.