NOW THIS IS SOMETHING TO SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT!
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 300 employees and has the following statistics:
- 30 have been accused of spousal abuse
- 9 have been arrested for fraud
- 14 have been accused of writing bad cheques
- 95 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
- 4 have done time for assault
- 55 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 12 have been arrested on drug related charges
- 4 have been arrested for shoplifting
- 16 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- 62 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is?
It is the 301 MPs in the Canadian Parliament. The same group that cranks out hundred of new laws designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Which MP did you vote for?
(Apparently this information was taken from the Ottawa Citizen, but that is not confirmed, just noted as the source for the e-mail I received)