This weekend is my first time off since I went to visit Cass in Cali. Wow what an enormous trip that visit started.
I'm finished with Katimavik at the end of this rotation. Not sure exactly what I will do after that. I've got a few irons in the fire, so to speak... but right now I just need a few weeks to chill. I'm going to go stay with my mom a bit, and then maybe catch up with some friends I haven't seen in too long.
This week (and last) has been really emotional and I really need some down time to just sift through what I think about everything.
Things I do know:
* I love my sister more than anything and I want her to find peace and happiness again.
* I have a lot of anger for my Dad and none of the communicating we did this past week and a bit really helped that at all. I'm pretty sure he wants to be more involved in my life, and I am also pretty sure that right now that's the last thing I want.
* My mom is stronger than I ever imagined. I love and respect her and I can't wait to see her and give her a huge hug.
* My friends and family are amazingly supportive of me and I am so thankful that when I was freaking out everyone was there 100%
* My katima-group really _IS_ the best group in Canada! :P :P
sigh. okay, enough with the mushiness. Thanks everyone who's been here for me through this whole she-bang (which really is not over yet)... I appreciate and love you all.